from moon beam - Saturday, September 08, 2007
accessed 4311 times
just found this on google alerts
extract-- “Hollywood cults such as Kabbalah and Scientology are a danger to the pubic.
....They are allowed to run loose in society, because of celebrity affiliations, wreaking havoc on innocent members of the public, often in an unlawful manner, as court dockets reflect. Legal case after legal case testifies to their penchant for attempting to destroy people financially, professionally and personally, because they deem them adversaries or suitable targets for their assets. This conduct is in complete violation of domestic and international law ." Their misconduct has touched too many innocent lives and in sick ways. There's too much evidence in too many legal cases to deny it at this point. These are gross civil rights violations and terrible human rights abuses. These cults need to be outlawed, as they are dangerous. Your so called right to practice, enrich and defend your pseudo-religion should never infringe upon another person's privacy, property, assets, welfare or existence. The FBI is failing in its Constitutional obligation in this regard. So much so that it is endangering innocent lives."-
Madonna Human Rights Abuse Case Submitted To The United Nations
Copyright Infringement, Invasion of Privacy and Civil Rights Abuses in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Date Released: 09/07/2007
September 7, 2007 – Miami, Florida – A human rights abuse complaint has been submitted to the United Nations in the legal case Aisha v. Madonna (case no. 06-1389). A copy of the United Nations complaint is available online at www.aishamusic.com/un.htm
The complaint alleges conduct reminiscent of the unlawful tactics employed by now incarcerated private investigator, Anthony Pellicano, who has done work on behalf of singer Madonna and her attorney Bert Fields.
Aisha's web site statistics program Traffic Facts, used by thousands of webmasters around the world to analyze site data and visitor records, has clocked many visits from the people in the case, before and after Aisha filed suit, illustrating the fact they've known of the indie singer/writer for quite some time.
The theft, harassment and human rights abuses Aisha allege in the complaint, have been leveled against Madonna before by many credible people in unrelated cases, who also sued her.
The case was submitted recently under the following alleged human rights violations, pursuant to Rule 86 of the United Nations Rules of Procedure:
1. Criminal copyright infringement by Madonna and her associates of items from Aisha's vast preexisting multi-billion dollar valued Copyrighted Catalog containing 9,000 songs, 300 movie scripts and short stories, 15 book manuscripts, 200 music video treatments, 500 photographs, 150 photo treatments, a perfume and clothing line. These items were authored and copyrighted by Aisha with the Library of Congress in Washington, DC, over the course of more than 20 years, well before they were unlawfully accessed and infringed by Madonna. Aisha's web site lists the copyright certificate numbers and dates.
2. The theft of Aisha's $450,000 home in Miami with Washington Mutual Bank, who has not corrected the unjust, unlawful theft that was committed. Similar conduct was done to others by Madonna’s private investigator Anthony Pellicano - individuals like Cheryl Shuman were criminally harassed and robbed of $20,000,000 in assets and separately Amir Shafrir, who was robbed of $40,000,000 in assets through Pellicano’s criminal tactics on behalf of Hollywood industry members. Shuman and separately Shafrir also filed court cases in attempts to recover their assets and stop the harassment.
3. The theft of $42,000 of Aisha's money by Kenneth M. Meyer of 6991 West Broward Boulevard, Suite 114, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317, in violation of U.S. and international law. His alleged conduct constitutes grand theft larceny, fraud, racketeering and conspiracy. Meyer is aware of the Madonna legal case, has been to Aisha's web site as recorded by Traffic Facts, and verbally abused her over it in a threatening manner, before illegally stealing her money.
4. The theft of over $217,000 by Marshall C. Watson of of 1800 NW 49th Street, Suite 120, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Watson, through fraud, swindled Aisha's home and a large amount of the equity therein. Watson further attempted to illegally swindle a second home Aisha leased with the expressed wish to buy from a millionaire South Florida newscaster. It was another illegal attempt to leave Aisha without a home, as a form of harassment and malice via the Madonna legal case. When the newscaster fought back, Watson backed off, but not before serving Aisha legal papers in attempts to steal a home from her that she didn't even own yet, only expressing an interest to buy.
5. Illegal hidden camera placed in home.
6. Illegal telephone wiretapping.
7. Illegal listening devices placed on the inside and outside of property.
8. Customized death threats sent to Aisha's web site, with the offending computer's IP address tracing back to London in the vicinity of Madonna's Kabbalah cult.
9. A choking assault incident on the same street as a Miami court house, in the morning before a civil case meeting.
10. An attempted vehicular assault on August 9, 2007 that was reported to the North Miami Beach Police, who came out to the scene. Madonna’s private investigator Anthony Pellicano was formally accused of trying to run people over such as the Chandler family, who accused Pellicano’s then client Michael Jackson of child molestation and in another incident among many, a prominent writer named Laurie was injured, knocked off his bike by an unmarked car after being threatened by Pellicano:
“(CHANDLER FAMILY FROM MICHAEL JACKSON CASE): His family claims that a few weeks before the case was settled the boy and the housekeeper were nearly run down near their home by a speeding car. The car also came at them in reverse. The boy's attorney, Larry Feldman, was protected for several months by guards from the U.S. Justice Department after having received numerous death threats”
(WRITER LURIE): Anthony Pellicano, began a nonstop campaign to hound Lurie, de Becker and Stuart Goldman (three journalists who were doing an expose…) Lurie, while riding his bicycle, was knocked fifty feet in the air by an unmarked car and wound up in the hospital with two broken ribs and a busted back. Lurie was resolute after the accident, "It was no accident...they made good on their threat". – Anthony Pellicano Web Links (web site)
11. Multiple home break-ins where copyrighted CD-ROMs were stolen and later attributed to Madonna in print, though they had been copyrighted by Aisha years prior with back up copies stored elsewhere. The multiple break-ins were reported to the Miami Shores Police, for which there are police reports.
12. A computer trojan (spyware) from the New York Daily News was discovered by a computer specialist on one of eight of Aisha's business computers. Madonna and her publicist, Liz Rosenberg, had previously placed an untruthful, defaming article in the New York Daily News, in an act of willful malice, regarding Madonna stealing Aisha's copyrights. Rosenberg and Madonna desperately did so in a failed attempt to discredit Aisha's serious claims, in spite of the well known industry fact that Madonna has a lengthy, detailed legal history of multiple domestic and international copyright infringement lawsuits and civil rights violations claims against her, as listed below.
13. Daily computer hacks into Aisha’s business computers via a set of commissioned hackers. Said hackers constantly break into her computers in violation of the law, copy the contents such as her Copyrighted Catalog and personal documents, and forward them to the miscreant paying them to do so. Two computer companies certified in writing that Aisha’s computers are being severely hacked. The last computer specialist even witnessed a severe hack at their hands and documented it as it happened, saving the files from the illegal entry.
Many computer, telephone, investigative, electrical and technical specialists provided their assistance in uncovering the commissioned misconduct in this case that was recently submitted to the United Nations.
MADONNA'S LEGAL HISTORY
Madonna’s many copyright infringement and civil rights violations cases, illustrates a pattern of alleged misconduct that has spanned the five countries:
1. Aisha v. Madonna (civil rights and copyright infringement)
2. Sorrentino v. Madonna (assault and battery on a 10 year old child)
3. DeCastro v. Madonna (commissioned invasion of privacy, stalking and harassment of a Miami family)
4. Myers v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
5. Ronald J Myers v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
6. Barrier v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
7. Bourdin v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
8. Easy Street Records v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
9. Acquaviva v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
10. D’Onofrio v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
11. Iving L Williams v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
12. Eon Net LP v. Madonna (copyright /patent/trademark infringement)
13. Rich Kidd Music Publishing, Inc. v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
14. Winterland v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
15. Hobe Cie. LTD v. Madonna (trademark infringement)
16. Coppola v. Madonna (personal injury)
17. Rice v. Madonna (breach of contract)
18. Mclay v. Madonna (breach of contract)
19. Nike, Inc. v. Madonna (breach of contract)
20. Millennium Films v. Madonna (breach of contract)
21. Done and Dusted v. Madonna (breach of contract)
The defendants in the case have racked up thousands of web site hits to Aisha’s site, www.AishaMusic.com where the program Traffic Facts recorded their IP addresses and company name servers. Among them are Warner Music Group, Time Warner, Sony Music, Koch, Freemantle and Paris Hilton. The FBI/DOJ and SEC have also racked up thousands of web hits to Aisha's site.
Aisha's web site hits unrelated to this case also include the Oprah Winfrey Show, the BBC, CBS, Halliburton, the US Army, the US Navy, the US military and the US National Guard. This site statistics data is available on her web site at www.AishaMusic.com/un.htm for further proof.
Madonna and her associates continue to engage in a pattern of willful criminal copyright infringement, invasion of privacy and racketeering, as outlined in the lawsuit, in spite of the fact that a detailed complaint with evidence exhibits was formally sent to the DOJ and FBI Director Robert Mueller in September of 2005.
Mueller did not respond, looking the other way, as he was found to have done in the case of another famous figure, comrade Mark Foley, during the congressional page scandal. The DOJ Inspector General excoriated the FBI for this conduct under Robert Mueller.
The local Miami FBI, run by Jonathan Solomon, twice stated they are investigating the criminal copyright infringement and invasion of privacy case Aisha v. Madonna. Aisha was interviewed by two FBI agents regarding the case. FBI special agent J. Christopher Kapcyznski on Thursday November 3, 2005, at the Miami FBI Field Office located at 16320 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33169-6508 and agent Cathy Mary Koontz on Monday, November 7, 2005.
The Minneapolis branch of the FBI sent Aisha a letter a year ago stating they've found that she is the victim of a computer intrusion based crime that they are investigating. Aisha was the first to break the story in her December 2006 internet based Sound Off Column about the FBI abusing the Patriot Act via obtaining emails, bank statements and phone records of American and international citizens. Three months later Aisha’s claims in her Column were confirmed when in March 2007 DOJ Inspector General Glenn Fine wrote of FBI abuses of the Patriot Act regarding emails, banks statements and phone records, resulting in a recent Senate inquiry.
Aisha said, “Hollywood cults such as Kabbalah and Scientology are a danger to the pubic. They are allowed to run loose in society, because of celebrity affiliations, wreaking havoc on innocent members of the public, often in an unlawful manner, as court dockets reflect. Legal case after legal case testifies to their penchant for attempting to destroy people financially, professionally and personally, because they deem them adversaries or suitable targets for their assets. This conduct is in complete violation of domestic and international law."
Their misconduct has touched too many innocent lives and in sick ways. There's too much evidence in too many legal cases to deny it at this point. These are gross civil rights violations and terrible human rights abuses. These cults need to be outlawed, as they are dangerous. Your so called right to practice, enrich and defend your pseudo-religion should never infringe upon another person's privacy, property, assets, welfare or existence. The FBI is failing in its Constitutional obligation in this regard. So much so that it is endangering innocent lives."
FULL LIST OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENTS:
The following is a list of works from Aisha’s aforementioned Copyrighted Catalog that she formally alleged Madonna and her affiliates such as Warner Bros Pictures, Warner Bros Records, Warner Bros’ artists like Paris Hilton and Madonna's cousin, Gwen Stefani, among others Madonna does business with, have unlawfully used, in the ongoing infringements of her copyrights. International litigation will commence shortly.
Defendants in the case who had already been sued in the 2005 Aisha v. Madonna lawsuit, continue to infringe more of Aisha’s works, such as Sony for Beyonce and Interscope for Gwen Stefani, who has stolen from Aisha’s Copyrighted Catalog two albums in a row, reaping millions in illegal profit.
1. Princess Diaries 2 (2005) (Lion’s Gate)
2. Prince And Me 1, 2 & 3 (2005) (Lion’s Gate)
3. Sam’s Lake (2005) (Madonna’s Maverick Films)
4. Gravedancers (2005) (Madonna’s Maverick Films)
5. Material Girls (2006) (Madonna’s Maverick Films)
6. Valentine’s Day (2008) (Madonna’s label Warner Bros)
7. American Dreamz (2006) (Universal Pictures)
8. Goal (2006) (Disney)
9. My Sister’s Keeper (2006) (Disney)
10. Blond Ambition (2007) (Jessica Simpson and Joe Simpson)
11. Rude Buay (2007) being unlawfully used by Madonna’s husband Guy Ritchie (his fourth infringement lawsuit since he has been with her).
12. “John Hancock” formerly titled “Tonight He Comes” (2007) (Overbrook/Columbia)
13. “American Life” song by Madonna (2003) (Warner Bros)
14. “Orange County Girl” by Madonna’s cousin Gwen Stefani (2006) (Interscope)
15. “Confessions On A Dance Floor” CD by Madonna (2005) (Warner Bros)
16. A backdrop from Madonna's Re-invention world tour (2004) (Warner Bros)
17. A backdrop from Madonna's Confessions world tour (2006) (Warner Bros)
18. "Sorry" music video by Madonna (2005) (Warner Bros)
19. “Stars Are Blind” music video by Madonna's fellow Kaballah Center member and Warner Bros artist Paris Hilton (2006) (Warner Bros)
20. Madonna's fellow Kaballah Center member Britney Spears’ “Streams Of Consciousness” column, ripped off Aisha's “Sound Off Column.” Both bear the same initials and written content that Spears plagiarized years after Aisha's column was copyrighted, indexed and established online.
21. Items from the clothing line in Aisha's catalog have been illegally used for Madonna's English Roses clothing line (2005)
22. Items from the clothing line in Aisha's catalog have been illegally used for Madonna's H&M line (2007)
23. December 2006's "Beauty Buyble" by Judith Regan's Regan Books, who was behind Madonna's 1990's "Sex" book.
24. E’s 2007 “Boulevard Of Broken Dreams”
25. “Dandelions” by Madonna’s fellow Kabbalah Center member Nicole Richie.
26. “Where Is Your Dignity,” “Burned” and “Happy” by Hillary Duff, who starred in Madonna’s infringing film she stole from Aisha's catalog “Material Girls” (Hollywood Records)
27. “Hollaback Girl” by Madonna’s cousin Gwen Stefani (2005)
28. “Worldwide Woman,” “Amor Gitmo” and “Welcome To Hollywood” by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z (2007) (Sony Music). Sony Music is a frequent visitor to Aisha's web site.
29. “Beautiful Liar,” “Suga Mama,” “Greenlight,” “Flaws and All” and “Still In Love” low budget music videos by Beyonce, also featuring Jay-Z (2007) (Sony Music)
30. “Umbrella” by Rihanna and Jay-Z (2007) (Def Jam)
31. “Can I Live” by Nick Cannon (2005) (BMG)
32. My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006) (20th Century Fox)
33. “Never Again” and other lyrics from several songs on Kelly Clarkson’s “My December” album that she falsely claimed she wrote (2007) (BMG). Freemantle Media, who owns the shows Pop Idol and American Idol, have come up as visitors to Aisha's web site in the Traffic Facts site statistics data.
34. “Hey You” by Madonna (2007) (Warner Bros)
35. A verbatim theft of a specific cultural joke in “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory” (2005) (Warner Bros), stolen from Aisha's 1998 copyrighted script “Presidential Dreams.” “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory” was produced by Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment in 2005.
Brad Pitt starred in Madonna’s husband’s box office bomb “Snatch” which was also the subject of a copyright infringement lawsuit. Since he has been with Madonna, different litigants have sued her husband Guy Ritchie, four separate times for copyright infringement, over the projects “Snatch” “Swag” “Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels” and in the legal case Aisha v. Madonna for pilfering items from Aisha's Copyrighted Catalog.
36. Promotional photos and items for “Madonna Greatest Hits Volume 2” (Warner Bros) 37. “Hung Up” music video by Madonna (Warner Bros) (2005)
38. "Madonna's Inspirations" stolen from Aisha's previously registered “Beautiful Inspirations.” Aisha's copyright predates Madonna’s infringement by years.
39. Madonna.com and Icon web sites layout design and text items (Warner Bros)
40. The concept behind “Players: The Mysterious Identity Of William Shakespeare” by Madonna’s lawyer Bertram Fields. (2005)
41. A character on Disney’s “That’s So Raven” illegally based on Aisha, using willful alterations of her copyrighted song “Contemporary Girl.” Disney had already been infringing Aisha's copyrights before this transpired and her site registered numerous web visits from their headquarters. (Disney)
42. Madonna’s husband Guy Ritchie’s “Revolver” movie poster (2005)
43. Madonna’s record company, Maverick Records, ripped off the band name “American Hi-Fi” from a fictitious name band Aisha's was putting together an album for called “American Radio” (Warner Bros)
44. The group name “Citizens Band” has been stolen from Aisha's Catalog
45. The song “History” by Madonna (Warner Bros) (2006)
46. Britney Spears song titled “My Sister” (2006)
47. Britney Spears’ song “Get Back”(2007) - Britney has been sued 5 times for copyright infringement by various writers. She once tried to take credit for lyrics from a popular Enrique Iglesias song she attributed to herself, until she was publicly outed in the press the next day for the blatant rip off. She then retracted her statement and said someone else wrote it and gave it to her to sing. However, she had taken credit for writing it the week before, showing just how dishonest she is.
48. Rihanna’s “Don’t Stop The Music” (Def Jam) (2007)
49. Lion’s Gate’s “Captivity” (2007)
50. Katie Price’s book “Crystal” – Stolen from Aisha's copyrighted book “Londonite Socialite.” Aisha's copyright predates Katie Price’s. The books have the same plot, only Price took the name of a lead character from Aisha's book Londonite Socialite, named Crystal, and named the book after her. In a bizarre twist, OK magazine and many other sources confirmed Katie Price had initially named her new daughter Bunny, which has been Aisha's father’s radio broadcasting name/stage name for 40 years (www.bunnygoodison.com established online in 2005) that people call him by in his private life as well.
51. The music video for DJ Khaled’s “We’re Taking Over” shot in Miami (Khaled is a member of Terror Squad that was signed to Madonna’s Warner Bros). This video was stolen from one of Aisha's copyrights she obtained in the early 1990’s. Khaled's label Koch is a frequent visitor to Aisha's web site, as recorded by site statistics and has been illegally sold items from Aisha's Copyrighted Catalog in criminal violation of the law, and knowingly so.
52. Cassie’s “Sometimes” and “It’s You” (Madonna’s label Warner Bros) (2007)
53. The movie “The Fountain” (2007)
54. “The Riches” (Madonna’s Maverick Films) (2007)
55. Paul McCartney’s new songs “The End Of The End” and “Dance Tonight” (2007) (stolen from Aisha's older copyrights). Paul McCartney went to Madonna’s 2006 Christmas party and several other events at her home, and his daughter Stella helped her design her M by Madonna line for which Madonna included rip offs of items from Aisha's Copyrighted Catalog. Paul McCartney was also outed a few years ago by the BBC for copyright infringement in another case.
56. Premonition (2007)
57. The new script premise used to make John Rambo (2007) by Sylvester Stallone who is a long time friend of Madonna’s. He also employed Anthony Pellicano.
58. Captivity (2007) (Lions Gate)
59. The FBI (2007 TV Show) - The FBI had direct access to Aisha's copyrights, requesting she bring a copy of her Copyrighted Catalog to them during an interview at the Miami FBI in November of 2005.
60. “I Know Who Killed Me” stolen from Aisha's movie script title “Who Killed You” by Madonna’s Kabbalah cult protégée Lindsay Lohan.
61. Silence (Warner Bros) (2007)
62. Guy Ritchie’ “Rock N Roll” (Madonna’s label Warner Bros) (2007)
63. M by Mariah perfume stolen from Aisha's previously copyrighted, unreleased “Incensed” perfume. Both are incense based with other similarities, but Aisha's was copyrighted almost two years before Mariah’s forthcoming knock off. (2007)
Sonustar P.O. Box 190073 Miami Beach, Florida 33119-0073 mgmt(at)sonustar.com